[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Nov 18 00:21:40 MST 2008

Hi Joel,

Well to be honest I wasn't doing anything... close the lid, get off
train was my usual approach, however based on you email I presume that
there is a risk to my dbs by doing that, so since this is the place
where everything gets developed, and the 'master' copies of many of my
solutions are often open I shall take more care in the future...!

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org