[FX.php List] [OFF] DreamWeaver - was FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at mac.com
Mon Nov 17 12:38:16 MST 2008

Thanks to Andy and Bob for their input - it's looking like it will
happen I guess :-))

On Nov 17, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Troy Meyers wrote:

> Does it put </td> tags at the same indent level as the <td> tag? It
> gives me a rash in CS3 that it frequently moves the </td>s to the
> end of the line. If it doesn't do that anymore, it might be worth
> the price of the upgrade just to avoid the irritation!

I've actually taken to putting the <td> and </td> all onto a single
line because then I knew where they were (or at least were supposed to
be), but if DW CS4 will nicely indent everything so you're not stepped
right across a page and that so opening and closing tags line up, then
I'd go for having them on separate lines too.

Thanks

Roger