[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Mon Nov 17 07:16:23 MST 2008

Coda is a code editor made by a company called Panic. Very nice,
actually. I use their FTP client, called Transmit. I use BBEdit to
write code.

I think it's probably the sleep/hibernation that's causing grief for
FMS. You could try stopping FileMaker Server in the Admin Console
before you let the MacBook Pro sleep, and see if it stops leaking.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org