[FX.php List] [OFF] FMS server leaky on OS X...?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Sat Nov 15 04:13:31 MST 2008

Hi Ernest,

Yip, the very same Steve Winter, currently resident in the UK ;-)

Should have figured that there were command line options to start and
stop the actual server... I've used them in the past from PHP scripts
to open and close databases... I'm picking that's going to come in
very handy since the java process that runs fms seems to consume
system resources...

Thanks for the tip...

Cheers
Steve