[FX.php List] Uploading Files

John Funk criticalsolution at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 18:32:38 MST 2008

William,
I created a web site to do just what you are doing, only they are PDFs.
I have a html form send upload the file to  the file server, since I know
the path I am sending it to, I write that path to FileMaker with php/fx.

On the download side, I create a calculation in FileMaker tat is an html
link and use that query result in the html link.
I hope this helps.
John Funk