[FX.php List] editing portals

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Mon Nov 3 15:59:19 MST 2008

Hi everyone,I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I have a portal in
Filemaker with a couple of fields that I'd like to have editable via php.

If I create a table in PHP and display the portal info using:

id="RoomSecond" value="<?php
$prow = 0;
while($searchData['__peoplePOSITIONS_HR::RoomSecond'][$prow]) {
echo $searchData['__peoplePOSITIONS_HR::RoomSecond'][$prow];
$prow++;
}
?>
">

I get the data but I get a 102 error on editing and I assume it's because
Filemaker doesn't know which portal row to apply the edit to.

What's the right way to do this?

Thanks,
David