[FX.php List] Web Hosting

Bob Patin bob at longtermsolutions.com
Fri May 30 17:45:23 MDT 2008

Hi John,

I saw your post and wanted to offer our services to you. We have
servers running FM Server 6, 8 and 9, and can provide first-class
service to you.

If you'd like to see a few sites that we're hosting, here is a link to
a page where you will find some of our clients' sites, as well as
links so that you can see how they perform:

http://www.longtermsolutions.com/fm_clients.htm

There are many others; I'm working on several right now:

http://templeton.longtermsolutions.com
http://penton.longtermsolutions.com
http://vocebrasil.longtermsolutions.com

All of these are on our servers and will be hosted here as well once
they're finished.

I would be glad to provide references, or you can ask some of the guys
on the FX mailing list; my clients are very pleased with our services.

Please let me know if you have any questions; best regards,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting