[FX.php List] Reported difference between FX & API

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:07:44 MDT 2008

The only difference between FileMaker php API and FX.php when it comes
to performance is that FX.php
uses arrays that is one of the core features of php and FileMaker php
API uses objects( in which is not very well implemented in php )

Whatever they managed to put into the FileMaker php API garble I have
never investigated, however it seems to run slower, though not slow
enough to brag about in most cases, however for pages that uses 15-20
queries you will probably notice the difference.

ggt