[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu May 29 10:53:22 MDT 2008

On May 29, 2008, at 10:22 AM, Joel Shapiro wrote:
> So maybe this how and when we split the FX-specific from the general
> FM/PHP...
>
> Last year, the Sunday meeting was 2 hrs.  I think having just an
> hour is pretty short if we want to do much besides meet each other.
> Maybe we can try to have a general meeting again on Sunday eve, and
> the smaller FX.php get-together on one of these other times.

It may be that there's already a general PHP meeting scheduled.  I'll
check.

> Personally, I like Michael's suggestion of meeting up during a lunch
> time, but if others don't like that I'd vote for the 5-6pm slot on
> Monday.

Well, I think this will happen anyway.  For that matter, this could
happen every day during lunch.  Personally, I'll have an FX.php logo
with me (about the size of a standard sheet of paper) that folks can
watch for during lunch if they want to talk about FX.php.  I'm not
implying that I'm the ONLY person to talk to, but if people watch for
the logo, we'll all be in the same area.  How does that sound?

--Chris