[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed May 28 16:17:06 MDT 2008

Hi List!

It sounds to me like folks are interested in this, so how about a
time?  Sunday (which is when the meeting was last year, I believe)
doesn't work for me.  That said, my contacts indicate that there are a
couple of other possibilities:

1) Between 5pm and 6pm on Monday (between the sessions and the Welcome
Reception); and

2) During session hours Tuesday or Wednesday as an "Unconference
Workshop".

What are everyone's preferences?  If you're going to DevCon and have a
preference for the meeting time, respond right here (or don't complain
if an inconvenient time is selected :-p)

Thanks all!

--Chris