[FX.php List] Email attachments in PHP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed May 28 13:01:28 MDT 2008

I've got a client for whom I need to generate a small text file,
attach it to an email, and send it, all from within PHP.

Is this doable, and if so, how would I go about it? the text file
would be very tiny, and the content of it would be generated in PHP
code.

Thanks for any guidance,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer