[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Wed May 28 07:01:57 MDT 2008

I booked my hotel too late (last week) - the main hotel was sold out...
but there is an "overflow" property - http://www.marriottscottsdale.com/
- it looks quite nice and was even cheaper than the other hotel...
I called Advisor and they said there would be a shuttle to get us back
and forth at certain times, too.