[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue May 27 14:02:44 MDT 2008

Count me in too...!! I've not been to DevCon for 5 years and am very much
looking forward to it, as much for an FX meeting (so I finally get to know a
few of you personally, rather than through a trillion emails ;-) as anything
else...

Would love to see some 'cool' things that people have done with FM and FX...
perhaps if there are enough of us, and we could get a room and a projector,
we could do a quick 2min 'show and tell' of something we've done that we
think is pretty nifty...?

Cheers
Steve