[FX.php List] Why doesn't this parse?

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue May 20 12:15:24 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

Of course this is possible, but consider that (1) there are times that
a developer wants a '$' output; and (2) what you want to do does have
security implications if not managed properly...  That said, I think
this is what you want:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.eval.php

HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org