[FX.php List] Re: Error I've never seen before

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun May 18 09:59:25 MDT 2008

But $dataSourceType has a default, so it shouldn't be necessary. I've
got literally dozens of web apps running without it...

The strange thing was that when I manually retyped the query, it
started working. I can only think that there is an invisible character
somewhere, which seems really hard to believe.

BP