[FX.php List] Turing number generator

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue May 13 14:18:58 MDT 2008

OK, this is now [OFF] :

Testing the ReCAPTCHA demo at the top of:
<http://recaptcha.net/learnmore.html>

I get a "Correct!" response even when I purposely enter two incorrect
(but similar) spellings.  (e.g. For "turbulent going" I entered
"turbolent guing" and the response was "Correct!")  What's going on
with that?  Could it really just be looking for "close enough",
figuring that a bot couldn't get "close enough" any more likely than
it could get the actual correct spelling??

-Joel