[FX.php List] (no subject)

Dr. Andrew J. Fallon afallon at carolina.rr.com
Sat Mar 22 06:33:24 MDT 2008

I’ve been asked to pull some data from a .fp5  file, which I am then
cleaning up and inserting into a MySQl database.

However I run into some trouble with a few of their field names. When I try
and extract the data I get some odd results.

The Field name(s) that cause this problem all look like “Serial Number Lt.
1”  and “Serial Number Rt. 1”.  So I ran a test with

The following fields in an empty .fp5 file:

Field Name                                         Value
Value returned by fx.php

Serial Number                                   100
100

Serial Number Lt.                             101
101

Serial Number Lt.1                           102
[]

Serial Number Lt. 1                          103
[]

Serial Number Lt.2                           104
[]

Serial Number Lt. 2                          105
[]

Serial Number Lt.3                           106
[]

Serial Number Lt. 3                          107
[]

Serial Number Rt.                            108
108

Serial Number Rt.1                          109
[]

Serial Number Rt. 1                         110
[]

Foo                                                        115
115

Foo.                                                       116
116

Foo.1                                                     117
115

Foo. 1                                                    118
115

As you can see the filename are doing something to prevent fx.php from
returning the

Correct values.  Any idea on what is causing this and what can be done to
fix it?

Drew

Checked by AVG.
5:52 PM