[FX.php List] [Off] Help with .htaccess RewriteRule or Redirect

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Mar 21 15:26:10 MDT 2008

Chris (& Bob),

Speakeasy has been very good to me too, consistently.

I had thought a RewriteRule might do the trick, but after reading a bunch of stuff I wasn't sure any more.

Chris, unless someone else suggests the file contents and its placement today, I will get in touch backchannel. I very much appreciate it. I'm supposed to do a mass emailing (not spamming, I need a response from each) this weekend, and if I could get this in place before then, it'd help with getting better results. (If only people would learn to click instead of retype!!)

Thanks again.

-Troy