[FX.php List] Error problem

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Fri Mar 14 11:02:10 MDT 2008

Ha ha...!!

So guess number two was correct, something further up the page was changing
a value of one of your 'important' variables...

Something I've done elsewhere is to actually define values for the database
parameters;
  define('serverIP', '127.0.0.1);
  define('serverPort', 80);
  define('serverPassword', 'myPassW0rd');
etc... then you won't run into the problem that you were having since you
can't do serverPassword = $_GET['pw'];

YMMV

Cheers
Steve