[FX.php List] Pulling a Javascript variable into a PHP variable?

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Tue Mar 11 20:25:52 MDT 2008

I see you have written the image filenames the Pic array in the
beginning of the page.

I suggest that when you generate the Pic array, you don't just output
the image filenames, but supply the url you want for that specific
image at the same time. Then have the JS doing the rotation set the
url of the image link/container/a-tag as well as the image.