[FX.php List] Pulling a Javascript variable into a PHP variable?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Mar 11 20:02:37 MDT 2008

Right, I've got the image's URL, but what I was hoping to do was to
also rotate the link URLs as well.

But I see what you're saying; I could create an array in JS of the
link URLs; question is, could I embed some sort of JS that would also
dynamically switch the links?

Probably tilting at windmills here... :)

BP