[FX.php List] Strange problem with editing records

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Mar 7 11:03:09 MST 2008

Bob,

Here's another take: is it certain that it's the FIRST edit that's
failing?  How is the RecordID being passed to the next page?

Basically, all that a RecordID is (as most on this list probably
already know) is a sequential number starting at 1.  So, if the user's
session expired, and they submitted, is it possible that the first
edit works, but the expired session results in a '1' being passed into
_subsequent_ edits as the RecordID (it sounds to me like there's a
whole chain of edits going on...)

Just a stab in the dark.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org