[FX.php List] Strange problem with editing records

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Mar 7 09:25:17 MST 2008

Bob,

Ya need recid to edit.

Are they actually using the FMEdit() command?  Perhaps they are
creating a new record for each edit?

If they *are* using FMEdit...
What appears as the value for  '-recid'  in the AddDBParam line?

You can use BBEdit to do a search across all pages of the solution
for any occurrence of that variable. It must be set somewhere.

Regarding session expiration, you might consider pro-actively setting
the expiration time rather then letting the system decide for
you...with unexpected results.

HTH

--
Jonathan Schwartz