[FX.php List] [OFF] sending email confirmation

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Tue Mar 4 08:29:43 MST 2008

Hmmm...

I see the symptom in this email...the trailing "==" are not part of the URL.

However, when I did a test...both in Mac Eudora and Windows Outlook,
a properly formatted URL appears to come thu fine. I used a word as
the clickable link instead of the URL.

How does this look on your email?

<http://www.xxx.xxx.xx.xx..edit2.html/?rec=MDAwMQ==>CLICK HERE

Jonathan