[FX.php List] [OT Commercial? product for FileMaker] but still nice to know permissions in FileMaker was always a pain in the hammock or elsewhere...

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 01:57:41 MST 2008

Matt made a nice looking template that should ease the work of setting
up permissions

http://www.scriptology.com/permissions

He might charge the white from your eyes for what I know, I just
wanted you to know that there is a possibility with this messy topic.

sorry for spamming the thread with a commercial product, however as I
have said a million times before knowhow never hurt anybody and I
consider this an enhancement to those days that you sit there knocking
your head in the wall with those 100 sets of permission for that new
client that started off by giving you the solution he spent 17 years
developing, and the permissions are all finetuned for each year of
development and actually the fastest way would not to know the
thoughts that were developed throughout those years, and just make a
purposefully done new piece of sets based on the current workflow of
today.

Yeah, I've been down _THAT_ slope myself!

have a nice day,
ggt