[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jun 26 11:40:18 MDT 2008

All,

Since most people seem okay with Monday, and I can't do a Sunday
meeting, I'm planning on Monday between 5 and 6 pm.  I actually set
this aside with Delfina (with an option to cancel if the time turned
out not to work) before checking with folks just to be sure I was
offering something that would be doable.  I don't yet have a room
number, but that shouldn't be a problem since I arranged for this
meeting's timeslot through official FileMaker channels.  (Delfina is
out of town this week.)  Also, note that because of the unconference
sessions this year, there's a fair amount of room for overflow -- if
we don't get everything in during other meetings, we can schedule an
unconference workshop which should have all the standard amenities
(read projector, etc.)  This should be a great DevCon!  I'll get back
to all y'all with information about the room.

Best,

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 7/8/9 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org