[FX.php List] FM accts vs. acct & password fields?

william.downs william.downs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:09:44 MDT 2008

Admittedly, if there 1000's of users, it would be a bad thing to
create Filemaker authentication for all of them

I have 1 solution with 340 + users - they don't self register, thats
done in the office for them.

I have to take a step backwards here and say that my original answer
was a bit short in scope :-)

Kind Regards,

William

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org