[FX.php List] entropy.ch php after FMI's php?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 11:31:25 MDT 2008

Good info Dale.  As the Entropy site states:
"Installation Instructions

"NOTE: If you have previously enabled Apple’s PHP module included in
Mac OS X by un-commenting the respective lines in the httpd.conf
file, you need to undo that change before you install this package,
otherwise bad things will happen..."

and nobody on this list wants bad things, right?

FYI: I had not turned on the Apple version, but had let FMS9 install
their version of PHP.

-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org