[FX.php List] entropy.ch php after FMI's php?

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 21:46:55 MDT 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 11:35 PM, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> Dale: Do you remember if you edited httpd.conf *before* installing
> the Entropy version, or just after?

You didn't mention if you're using Leopard or Tiger?

The information I posted previously was for Leopard, which uses Apache
2.

I "don't think" I had to do anything to the httpd.conf file when using
the beta installer. I notice that in my

private/etc/apache2/other folder there's a symlink called "+entropy-
php.conof" which points to a file entropy-php.conf that is in usr/
local.php5

If you're using Tiger, then the package installer I think does
everything you need - comments out what's not needed in httpd.conf and
adds in the lines needed.

Roger