[FX.php List] OT, Anyone have FileMaker Server 5.5 for Mac?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jun 17 17:22:38 MDT 2008

I have a machine running FMS 5 here; I've emailed him about it. I
still have quite a few databases running on FMS 5, but only 9 files
using CDML. I'm trying to get them to upgrade, but it's slow going
with some of these clients.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org