[FX.php List] OT, Anyone have FileMaker Server 5.5 for Mac?

Ben Bradley ben at batfastad.com
Tue Jun 17 15:08:33 MDT 2008

On the CD? Amazing!!!
I should be able to get to where our CD is located tomorrow to check that
out. That would be ideal!!

Yes, I guess I could also revert to client hosting. It must be about 6 maybe
7 years since we last had it set up that way!

Thanks for the info, I'll give both those options a shot!!

What distros does the Linux version run under?
I see an rpm so I'm guessing Red Hat/Fedora... anyone know if it works under
Ubuntu? There's an Ubuntu server I can!try it on!

Thanks, Ben