[FX.php List] Messed up Up Outgoing Links

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 2 14:44:16 MDT 2008

Hi William

I'm glad that fixed things.

I was going to suggest that before you posted your link, because
without the "http://", a basic link remains inside the current domain
(or even directory) -- so you need to explicitlly tell it to go back
out to the Internet via http://

e.g. If you had some other page *within* your current directory (on
the same domain), you could simply use:
equivalent to linking to the full URL:

Now go get some sleep! :-)

-Joel