[FX.php List] Re: Error 959

Bill Krauss bkrauss at angelcitydata.com
Thu Jul 31 17:43:33 MDT 2008

This is freaky... I just started seeing the "959" error today.

I've been developing a project and testing it locally. The architecture
calls for the PHP code to run on the client's ISP and connect to the
client's FileMaker server at their office.

The client's database was just made accessible online (Server 9.0.3), so
I changed my config file to point to it.

On the client's machine, I have:
    * confirmed that Apache is running
    * confirmed that the web publishing engine is on
    * confirmed that PHP is running
    * checked the web publishing access log and see the query connections
    * confirmed that the same error is returned when accessed from
different sources (i.e., when running the PHP querying code on different
machines)

The very first function my code runs retrieves a list of available
databases via FMDBNames(), to see if the file I need is online. So,
because the FMDBNames() function is not database-related, the error
cannot be tied to a specific file.

I continue to test. I would be grateful to anyone with any insight.

Regards,

Bill Krauss
bkrauss at angelcitydata.com