[FX.php List] Looking for script triggering plug-in that is compatible with FileMaker 9 Server Web Publishing Engine

Salvador A. Sandoval sal at nambetech.net
Wed Jul 30 10:00:42 MDT 2008

I looking for script triggering plug-in that is compatible with
FileMaker 9 Server Web Publishing Engine.

I need to have a FileMaker script executed when data changes in an
auto-enter calculation.    I can do this natively in Filemaker using the
zippScript plug-in (http://zipptools.com) , but the plug-in does not
appear to be web engine compatible.

There is a lot of web engine expertise on this mailing list, so I
thought this would be a good place to ask.

Thanks,

Salvador