[FX.php List] Error 959

Someone someone at gagayaya.com
Wed Jul 30 08:57:18 MDT 2008

Hi,
Turn debug on and got
kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 302

Safari can’t open the page.
The error was: “Operation could not be completed.
(kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 302.)” (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork:302)
Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the Safari menu, note the
error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

I don't have direct access to the machine, that's why updates take long.

Frank