[FX.php List] resource for testing for errors

Kathy Mohr kmohr at ncoesc.org
Tue Jul 29 21:51:43 MDT 2008

I am trying to find a good resource for creating php error testing
scripts.  I've tried using the below code but both message are displayed
when the error code value is 0.  What am i doing wrong or where can I find
how to do this correctly?

Thank you.

<?php if($createResult['errorCode']==0){ ?>
     You have successfully registered for the below event.
          <? }else{ ?>
          An Error Occurred. Please make sure you have entered your
correct ID. If you continue to get an error message, please contact
          <? } ?>

Kathleen Mohr
Educational Technologist/Professional Development
North Central Ohio Educational Service Center
Tiffin Center
65 St. Francis Avenue
Tiffin, Ohio  44883
419-447-2929