[FX.php List] [query] DevCon 2009 Is the following info correct?

Bob Patin/Longterm Solutions bob at patin.com
Sun Jul 20 13:33:20 MDT 2008

Yes, it's going to be at the Hilton downtown (there are 3 and I'm not
sure which). There are some great hotels downtown; I've stayed there
for MacWorld Expo many times, and have several that I would recommend
to anyone who doesn't want to stay at the Hilton (it'll probably be at
least $200/night).

I'm not looking forward to the flight costs next year, but I'll
definitely be there; this year we had a good bunch of us from this
list, and that was pretty cool. Just like last year, our meetings were
the only place you heard any in-depth discussion of FX.php, but that's
just the way it is.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker