[FX.php List] Great FX list turnout for Devcon

bob at patin.com bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 17 11:45:07 MDT 2008

It was good meeting and seeing some fellow FX.php listers; yesterday
afternoon we all somehow ended up meeting right before the closing
session, and it was pretty cool to see how many of us were there:

Me
Chris Hansen
Jonathan Schwartz
David Ness
Alex Gates
Joel Shapiro
Michael Ward

and there were a few others whose names I'm forgetting now, please forgive
me. You're bunch of smart guys... great fun hanging out, geeking 24/7 for
3 days. I'm normally much more serious, by the way (yeah, right...).

Some of you were there in spirit because we talked about you--all
good--Dale B., GGT...

Anyway, that's it for now; see you around the Interweb.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker