[FX.php List] sort parameters in URL strings

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:25:23 MDT 2008

Thanks Dale,
tablesort looks interesting but I'm guessing AJAX is going to give me more
options further down the road. Do you have a recommendation for which AJAX
library? I have been looking at LAJAX but I imagine there must be some
opinions based on experience (which I don't have) that would serve me well.

- David