[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 18:17:06 MDT 2008

No can do... too many files involved in the solution I'm going to
show. There are almost 2 million HTML files in this site.

And before you ask, yes, it's necessary to use static HTML files,
which is part of why I want to show this site. Also, the client would
kill me if I were to put their site on a computer other than the
servers here.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org