[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 17:59:42 MDT 2008

hmm...

Maybe at Monday's meeting -- when we should have wi-fi -- we could
get a skype or iChat session going, so you could join us.

Or actually... there are various screen-sharing apps...  could we
make this an international meeting??  Anybody got much experience
with any of these?  I know yuuguu does this kind of thing -- although
I don't know if the bandwidth would be sufficient.

Webko, I don't remember where in Oz you are... but 5pm looks like
10am in Sydney & 8am in Perth, right?

hmm...  how web-savvy can we be?

-Joel