[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Jul 8 11:41:57 MDT 2008

_ANOTHER_ PHP / FILEMAKER SHOW-AND-TELL

After DevCon last year, there was a certain amount of discontent on
the FX.php mailing list that there hadn't been enough FX.php content
at DevCon.  We're going to try to remedy that this year.  If you
haven't had enough PHP after Sunday night's get-together (and Monday's
sessions), come join us for an FX.php hoo-hah Monday evening.

And for you FileMaker API for PHP users, note that the fuzzy debugger
-- part of FX.php -- works with that tool, too.  Though we may extract
our record data in different ways, most of PHP challenges we deal with
are the same =)  FX.php started the FileMaker/PHP movement back in
2001, so there will be some experienced brains to pick...

* Bring solutions or code to show off, or just pick up tips from others.
* Meet other FX.php developers (maybe even that person who finally
ended your last "Aargh!" experience.)
* Generally hang out with other FileMaker / Web developers.

When / Where

Monday, July 14th, from 5pm to 6pm in Sonoran H

See you there!

--Chris Hansen
FileMaker 7/8/9 Certified Developer
Creator of FX.php
"The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
www.iViking.org