[FX.php List] PHP question

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Thu Jul 3 15:37:19 MDT 2008

In that case I would refer to the error configuration link that Andrew
sent. I tried using a colon instead of a semi-colon with one of my
files, and got this message. Not sure how the php.ini file is set up
though.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /[pathto_file/
filename].php on line 53

Thanks,
Anders

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org