[FX.php List] [ANN] PHP User Group - Sunday eve at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 14:40:49 MDT 2008

A PHP / FILEMAKER SHOW-AND-TELL

What are you doing on your web pages besides just getting data into
and out of FileMaker?

- Got tips or tricks that help in your development?
- Discovered some great PHP functions?
- Have a project you're pleased with -- or confounded by?
- Using JavaScript &/or AJAX?
- Incorporating PHP *within* FileMaker (such as w/ SmartPill)?

Come show us!

Demos don't need to be perfect or complete.  This will be a friendly
informal chance to share some of what we all have been doing with
FileMaker and PHP.

Sunday, July 13, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Conference hotel (JW Marriott)
Grand Sonoran Ballroom: Rooms H-K

Please contact me back-channel if you have anything you'd like to
share or have ideas of topics we can address.

Hope to see you there!

-Joel

Joel Shapiro
FileMaker Pro