[FX.php List] Can't locate value in array

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jul 3 12:31:43 MDT 2008

Steve,

Two thoughts:

1) I don't see $countryCode defined anywhere;
2) From looking at http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.in-array.php
I'm wondering if your parameters in in_array() aren't in the wrong
order...

--Chris