[FX.php List] Preferred time for Sunday DevCon PHP meeting?

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jul 3 10:49:36 MDT 2008

Hi all,

First off, sorry about the avalanche.  Had a corrupt DB in the mail
server this AM, so didn't see the avalanche until I got that fixed :-/

Please note that I WILL be at DevCon, I just don't do Sunday business
meetings (hence the Monday FX.php meeting.)  I'd be happy to share;
any requests Bob?

--Chris