[FX.php List] Preferred time for Sunday DevCon PHP meeting?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Jul 2 23:32:38 MDT 2008

Hi Joel,

I'm reluctant to respond since it'll probably mean that we double the number
of messages that the list is getting from that Muppet Paul (can someone
unsubscribe him quick...?) but here goes...

If aiming for 7:30 - 9:30 last year meant things got started a little late,
I suspect that trying to do things any early is just going to result in
another late start...?? Personally I reckon it'd be best to aim for a later
time ie 7:30, and do our best to get started on time, rather than aim for
something even earlier with the expectation of starting 'some time after
7'... I'll be at the hotel by about 6 (latest) so if you need a hand getting
anything organised just let me know...

Just my 2p worth...

Cheers
Steve