[FX.php List] why doesn't a fields show?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jul 2 09:35:15 MDT 2008

John,

Are you sure that the missing field appears on the layout you're
accessing with FX?

Also, when you reference the field, are you using the whole name
"DJ_Service::Profile"?

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker