[FX.php List] FMP PHP or FX.php...??

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Thu Jan 31 17:04:29 MST 2008

Interesting. I was planning to switch over to the FAP, but I'm still
running on ancient Mac hardware (Single G4 1.25 with a SCSI hard
drive) and my system can only handle about 4 transactions a second as
it is.

Does anyone else out there know how many transactions per second their
system can handle before it gets bogged down? The highest I've ever
heard of is about 20 with a well-configured, top-end Windows system.