[FX.php List] Returning to cookie-less session from external server

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Jan 29 11:05:51 MST 2008

Hi Jonathan,

That will depend largely on the credit card payment processor. For example
with WorldPay, whom I have used on a number of projects, and who provide an
excellent service, it's possible to pass parameters to them, which are then
returned in the 'callback' page (mypage.php in your example below).

In the last solution I developed what I did was to pass the FMP recID as a
parameter into, and received back from WorldPay.

Random thought as an alternative, if that's not a solution, do you have to
provide some sort of unique 'cart id' to the payment server...? and is this
information still available to you after processing. If so, what you could
do is to create a separate FMP table, which contains the cart ID and the
current PHP session ID. Just before you hand the client off to the payment
server, create a new record in that table. When they return from the payment
server, sue the cart ID to relocate the session ID...??

Cheers
Steve